Thanks for your responses to my “How can I best serve you” email last week. Here’s some of what you suggested:
- Brain Yoga
- “Energetic blocking techniques, e.g. you’re working from home with other family members – how do you block their energy if they are stressed out? How do you not let toxic co-workers get to you, especially if you are super empathetic?”
- Happiness Engineering 3-month course
- Individualized coaching
- More book recommendations
So I’m going to start with Brain Yoga. You know how you go into a yoga class all harried and tensed up with a zillion things on your mind, and leave it feeling calm and energized? Well that’s what we’ll be doing in Brain Yoga class. Only more powerful, and dealing directly with your mind.
Each class will be a 15-20min meditation, followed by a 30min talk, in which I teach you a technique to increase resilience, equanimity and compassion. About 45min total. If you’re wondering what that’s like, check out these recordings. Optional Q&A at the end of each session.
If you thought this was a good idea during the pandemic, it’s probably an even better idea during pandemic + riots. As this is a time for us to bring our most balanced, strong and compassionate selves to the fore, we all could use some reinforcements.
No charge for the three sessions this week. There will be a fee starting next week, because eventually, I too will have to make a living. If you want a Saturday session, let yourself be known and I’ll consider it. Sign up for one, sign up for all:
- Brain Yoga 45, Wednesday, June 3, 1pm PT/4pm ET/9pm London – recording
- Brain Yoga 45, Thursday, June 4, 1pm PT/4pm ET/9pm London – recording
- Brain Yoga 45, Friday, June 5, 1pm PT/4pm ET/9pm London
If you’d like individualized coaching, my office hours are Thursday, 2-5pm PT/5-8pm ET. Write to me directly and we’ll see how we can address your challenges, short-term or long-term.
Stay healthy, stay safe, stay sane